May 2011 to May 2013

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas

So this Christmas was pretty good, definitely different not being at home because all the traditions change, but it was still good! I was able to go to the Temple last Tuesday which was very good. It is always good to go there and feel the spirit of the Temple. So that was fun and then two days later on Thursday we were able to have a zone conference. I got to see my old companion, which I enjoyed, and found out what was going on in my old area.

This week has been kinda a slow week on missionary work because everyone is gone. But last Wednesday, we were able to teach Jorge and his family and they seem to be all on board to learn more and join Jorge in being baptized. Jorge will be able to baptize the rest of his family. It is definitely cool to see families come together because of the Gospel.