May 2011 to May 2013

Monday, September 17, 2012

Testimonies Strengthened Every Day


So, I am staying in Selma again. I guess I have found an area where I need to be for a little bit. I am excited to stay again because it seems like I am just not done here yet. We are finding people all the time and it is great. We have really been able to set up this area as one of the stronger areas in the zone. For almost 2 years, it has been a down area.

This week has been a really good week. We baptized a wonderful sister on Saturday! It was a really good baptism and very spiritual. It is so cool to see families put together through baptism. It goes to show that God is a loving God and that he can soften hearts, even if it takes a while. I love seeing the person getting baptized and the joy that comes from that.  

My testimony gets strengthened every day from working out here in the Lord’s vineyard. It is truly a great work. Two years is a long time, but it is all worth it.