May 2011 to May 2013

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Normal Week in the Mission Field

This week, on Tuesday, I went on another exchange and it was alright, but the area I went to covers the local college. It was awful, especially because President Gelwix told us to talk to everyone personally. I put an exception to colleges, but my companion for the day did not. So I went and talked to a whole lot of college kids while riding my bike through campus. It was awful because there were lots of awkward conversations, but we did find some people that were ready for the gospel. So it ended up being fun.

I spoke at a funeral again. I have now been to more funerals on my mission than the rest of my life. I sure hope it is not preparing me for anything in the future.

Thursday was a good day. We were able to get a lot done. It was a good day!!

The rest of the week we have been concentrating on getting investigators to church, so that is what we have been working on the most.

I don’t really know what else to say… it has been a normal week in the mission field.