May 2011 to May 2013

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Training a Greenie for a Day

So this week has been a lot of finding. I have figured out the layout of the area and can get around to most places so that is good.

On Wednesday, visa waiters came in to our mission and they became the zone leader’s companions. The zone leaders had a meeting, so we got to watch after one of them. It was fun to see how I was when I came out from the MTC and how super funny I would have been. He just tagged along for the day, so I got to train an elder for his first real day and then give him back to his companions.  It was a fun experience.

We went and visited a few members on Sunday and some of the members here are fun to get to know! One family has a huge animal farm and their goats just had babies. They are also a way fun family and it was great to spent time with them. Then, another family we visited has an eagle that he hunts with, so that was super cool.

This week has been a lot of bike riding and it is good because now I am getting back into shape after 3 months in a car.