May 2011 to May 2013

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Talking to Everyone!

This week has been great. We had a baptism this week! It was so cool to see. We just met him about 3 weeks ago. He is really one of the people who was truly prepared for us to teach. He has great faith and just sucks in everything that we teach him. It is so cool. It is always special to have a baptism, especially in a hard area like this.

 This week has been a week of following the Spirit and finding people in that way. It has been cool to see who the Lord puts in our path when we just talk to everyone. I have met some interesting people that way. There have been people who have just straight up ignored me and when I talked to them they just said nothing back. That is super funny. One time I had to try not to laugh. It is sad thought that some people don’t want to listen to a message about Christ.

My Spanish is getting better while being in this new area. I don’t really have to pause to say anything. Sometimes I have to think about how to start what I want to say, but after that it just flows pretty good. It is so cool to see the way the Lord works to help learn a language and be able to say what you need to say when you need to say it.