May 2011 to May 2013

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Another Amazing Week


This week has been another amazing week. We were able to see another person better his life and come unto Christ through baptism this week. That was way cool.

I now have another new companion, Elder Castillo. He is from Florida. He is super cool and super funny. The best part about him is he is always bearing testimony. It brings such a power.

We have been talking to everyone on the street and we have found some pretty great people. We came across three field workers resting in the sun after a long day a work. We were again carrying the Book of Mormon with us and we talked to them about this new book of scripture.  One of the men was so excited and wanted to know more. 

It is weird I can barely remember what life was like before my mission. It is such a great experience going and serving the Lord.

My Spanish is coming along. I am alright at it, but still not all the way comfortable with the language. My accent is pretty bad, but I am working on it real hard. So hopefully I will have it down by the end of my mission.